Monday 7 July 2008

Tour de Fleece update

Today I decided I was too tired to do a good job with the Spunky Eclectic "Flowering Weeds" which was next on my list, so decided to have a go at some of the Icelandic fleece I picked up at the guild fleece day instead. I'm literally chucking it at the wheel and making a fairly lumpy single. I'm trying to decide whether to ply it or leave it as a single at the moment. The difference between the softer white fibre and the darker, longer more golden hair is very pretty. There'll probably be some photos tomorrow, if I get home while there's some light! It's going to be a busy week with our school play tomorrow and Wednesday night, followed by a course on Thursday. Plus I've only written 19 of the 29 reports I need to write... I'll just do a little bit of spinning as a reward everytime I complete a report :)

No comments: